Thursday, August 13, 2009

Healthy and Yummy lunch box treat for the kids


Everyone wants their kids to eat healthy, but we all know most of them love junk food. I don't know about anyone else, but I find all the packaged and processed school snack foods to be very expensive and full of preservatives and other things that really aren't good for our kids.

A while ago I found this recipe to make your own muesli bars, it is really easy and even if you have fussy kids, like I do, they really love them. It is an inexpensive snack to add to their lunch boxes and its healthy. It is extremely easy to make, you can even get the kids to help, which most kids love and you are spending time with them and it can also be used as a learning time, with measuring etc.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you so much for using my kit:) I posted your LO in my blog. Have a nice day!
    Giny

    ReplyDelete