Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't You Just Love Friends

I think its totally wonderful and amazing that you can make such wonderful friends with people who live on the other side of the world and who you have never met. All through the internet and a common interest. Since starting scrapbooking a few years ago I have made friends with some amazing women and renewed a friendship with a wonderful friend with whom I had a falling out years ago. Some of these friends helped me out when I lost everything on my scrapping HD, one has invited me to be part of her CT, one even invited me to her wedding last year. All have been extremely supportive when myself and a few other of my friends got removed from a scrapbooking site earlier this year because we stood up for what we believed in, which differed from what they were trying to enforce. A few of these friends recently made scrap pages at this site saying they missed our presence there and I love their creations that they are posted below.

Created by my wonderful friend Jezzy (Jezebel-Ro)

Created by my wonderful friend Brenda (Ron's Monkey)


No comments:

Post a Comment