Friday, October 16, 2009

CT News

A little while ago I was looking around at one of the sites I upload pages too at the Forums for CT calls. A few caught my attention so I went and looked at their shops and then applied. Of course you never think you will get picked in a million years, there are so many very very talented scrapbookers out there. But a day or so later I got an email from a lovely lady would said she really like my designs and that she would love to have me join her team. I have just completed 2 pages on the first kit I downloaded of hers and it was such a pleasure. The kit was so inspiring, coming up with ideas was a breeze. The kit is called Shadow Memories and it was created by Designs by Denise.
Her wonderful kits can be found at her store at Scrap It Sassy. And if you are quick she is having a sale for the next 4 days, so you get some beautiful kits at a bargain price.

Here are the 2 pages I created with this kit


1 comment:

  1. Wow.... gorgeous kit and your layouts are fabulous. Love the quote on the first page, I think I have used it before on one of my pages. Congrats on becoming CT, something I would like to do one day, I'm just afraid that work would get in the way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete