Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some Great resource sites I found

I am always looking for new things to improve the photos I take and the scrap pages I made. I found this wonderful site to get photoshop actions to give your photos some really cool effects. Its called Coffeshop. I have only had a little time to play around and this is the first attempt at using one of the effects. The kit I used is Rose Marie, I Love You from Designs by Denise.



Here is another page using a different action. Kits used: Delicate & Intense, Magical Violet - Rena Designs


I am also a font junkie. I love collecting new fonts and just discovered this wonderful site with some different fonts from the same old ones alot of the other big sites have. Its called KevinandAmanda. Well worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment